Internet dating website statistics


22-Dec-2019 05:00

Come July 2014, only a year later, the number of mobile-only users increased to a whopping 60%, leaving the remaining 40% still accessing the sites through a desktop.the results clearly state that online dating is not simply for the young.On the other hand, this number was only about 3% in 2008. states that in July 2013, about 65% of all online daters used to look for a potential date or serious relationship via desktop.On the other hand, the remaining 35% of those used their cell phones to get the task done."Given that the most successful relationships lasted at least seven months, and in some case over a year, it seems that these relationships have a similar level of success as ones formed in more conventional ways."We found that men tend to be more committed to the online relationships than women, possibly because the anonymity of writing gives them a chance to express their emotions more readily than in real life.Of the 229 people interviewed, 90 per cent had met their most significant 'e-partner', and of these 94 per cent went on to meet again. Searching the Internet for information may make people feel smarter than they actually are, according to new research.

internet dating website statistics-75

private dating scan essex

And as for people between the ages of 45 and 54, finding a date through conventional methods―college campuses, bars, jobs―is slightly difficult now.You can view samples of our professional work here.